The Good stuff
- I have resumed my normal routine and have joined college again.
- I am able to work without any discomfort or issues.
- Pain & swelling post surgery have all subsided and my ear looks just fine
- I should be able to hear again from operated ear in about 45 days time
- The cotton swabs and bandages are all off.
- The sutures have healed and there's no scar! yay!
The Bad stuff
- Ear discharge still persists and needs cleaning up every few hours or so
- Its a little annoying to keep cleaning up your ear but I guess that's part of the recovery process too.
- Although not being able to hear from one side is not much of an issue, it needs a little getting used to in college where you need to listen to friends,folks and sometimes even the professors.